Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to There Are Still Good People in this World! This is a blog devoted to the simple kindnesses that strangers do for each other, without any expectation of thanks. They do these acts simply to help each other.

Has anyone ever done anything good for you? This is the perfect place to thank them! Email your story to me and I'll feature it here. Expect a new post every Tuesday, of either a story that I've heard or that someone has sent me.

Keep reading! Watch for your story. Who knows...you may even find yourself featured in these pages. And please, pass this along to your friends. We can all use stories of kindness in our lives.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I want to say thank you to the family that stoppedand helped me and my bf out of a spot that my car was stuck In from the snow. It really gives me faith in people again.